Progettomateria was founded in 1957 as a manufacturer of exterior building coverings. The company takes its name from a special and innovative floor product it has patented, MARMOPLAST, made from flakes of Carrara marble mixed with a polyester resin binder and coloured pigments.
On the input of market demands, Colorificio Marmoplast over the years has been able to evolve with a focus on technologic research as tastes and fashions change in the architectural field and decorative, to offer its customers increasingly high-performance products and innovative. This increases the range of their products with the addition of water-based paints for exteriors and interiors, primers, fillers, decorations, resins for industrial flooring, products for wood, glass, stone, and so on.



Today, Marmoplast Colorificio, with a solid tradition of over 60 years, is a family-run business, entirely made in Italy, specialising in the production of formulation, production and distribution of a very wide range of construction products for general finishing works.
What distinguishes Colorificio Marmoplast today from its competitors, apart from the high quality products offered at competitive prices, is customer focus. Entering our world means having the opportunity to be supported by the preliminary project advice – identifying the most suitable solutions to their own needs – right up to implementation, guaranteeing their own assistance in all phases of the project.


90 % of our products are APEO FREE and the remaining 10 % are with minimal VOC levels. Our non-toxic formulations, which already included hydropaints for the treatment of surfaces with the presence of HACCP-compliant foodstuffs, have been enriched with formaldehyde-free products or with special additives that destroy the harmful substances present in the environments that around us, ensuring respect for the environment and health of people.


The specific needs of each individual customer are the basis for the work of our in-house research and development department, which is led by chemists specialising in paint system engineering.


We are constantly researching new materials with meticulous attention to detail, rigorous testing and reliable raw materials that distinguish our production and allow us to maintain high quality standards by offering products of uncompromising excellence.


The company’s current strategy is to further promote the experimentation of innovative products, with a special focus on environmental protection, formulating and proposing eco-friendly solutions with low impact and responding to the new needs of designers and customers who are increasingly attentive to the use of selected and certified healthy materials.


Colorificio Marmoplast is well aware, however, that customer satisfaction does not only depend on finding the right products. That is why it has created a specialised training course for their application. Choosing professionals who know how to operate correctly and who can convey reliability and prestige is crucial. In our master room, certified technicians and applicators are trained in order to satisfy the customer in the best possible way.


Complete range of products for the protection of external facades degraded due to atmospheric agents and products for the coating and decoration of interior surfaces.
Complete line of high performance epoxy or polyurethane resin coatings for industrial floors, swimming pools and wellness centres.

High-tech liquid waterproofing and extreme
effective in protecting surfaces and giving them an aesthetically pleasing appearance without removing existing layers.